Saturday, January 24, 2009

RELIC

"Take it not make it...I don't know."

Drift along on the crest of absolution and ask only that what you need to survive.

If this is a verses game I do not want to play...at least not yet.

I am on the verge of nothing....and again I state absolution.

If all is a hot wet vacuum of confused propaganda then I like you know more, or is that nothing important by way of matters of the world?

"Let us continue the steeple chase that you reverend as so dear..."

It is the sedative that acts as a narcotic that numbs my essence all the way down to the soul.

I welcome the generational hunt for glory even if it is all imagined and I am a renter in this frugal fabric called a confederation of mind and spirit.

A benediction hound no more who has been tasked and can offer nothing by way of a symposium.

A silence to shock the war.

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how I feel when I drink too much coffee and gasoline.

    I now have the "Followers" section in the top right of my blog. You can "Follow this Blog" now.

    ReplyDelete